Time for Crazyness

Just me being me and trying to vent when typing is easier than writing

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How Awesome is the Almighty!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to Prais the Lord right now. How awesome is his great Love and Compassion. No matter how far we stray or think we have strayed from him he is never to far to pick us up in his arms and just love on us. These last two weeks he has done that for me. He brought an awesome new friend into my life that reminds me how awesome he is. He has led me to a church where I know that I can grow and thrive in him. He has given me awesome people around the world that just believe in me in everything that I do. I LOVE MY ABBA FATHER YAHWEH. He is such an Awesome God that there aren't enough words to describe him. Wonderful, Loving, Almighty and the list just keeps growing. He is my almighty and I will seek after him in all my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home