Time for Crazyness

Just me being me and trying to vent when typing is easier than writing

Friday, November 18, 2005

okay

i have decided that some guys aren't worth the time of day. They say they are your friend and then completely blow you off because they are jerks. Okay maybe that isn't what happened, but that is what is seems like. I didn't know he moved here and now that I had a friend here I was excited. Thought we could just go and be friends and hang out. I don't have a thing for him, but I guess he thinks that. Oh well. I just wish I could make him see that I see him as a good friend and that is all. Oh well. I have noticed that if I ignore him long enough he will realize that all I want is a friendship and nothing else.

But other than jerks. I had and interesting week to say the least. On Wednesday, I went up to work to help my friend Linda do something and as I was there the Fire Alarms went off because of a guest opening her door because of burning popcorn. Oh that was interesting. Then today we had the police come in because of some suspicous activity with some guests and come to find out they were doing some very illegal things and one guy was taken out in handcuffs. How interesting!!!!!! That isn't supposed to happen in a 3 star marriott hotel. I worked at a normal hotel for 6 months and nothing like what has happened in the last 5 months ever happpened there. Well except for the manager embezzling from the company, but that is it. But that has been my week so have fun with your weekend

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi alicia click me.. wait no. don't click, copy and paste and stop thinking lazy:

    xanga.com/my_fascination

     

Post a Comment

<< Home