Time for Crazyness

Just me being me and trying to vent when typing is easier than writing

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

OH MY

I can't believe that the semester is almost over. Only three more weeks and winter break starts. What is so funny I don't really want it to come. That only means that I have to go back to working on Tuesday mornings and I had gotten used to sleeping in. Oh well. Christmas is almost here and I am getting excited. It is time that I get to spend time with my family. It may be a little cut short because I have to work on Christmas Day, but that is what I get for being unselfish and letting Sara go home for Christmas.

I kinda wish I wouldn't have been. I have been so unselfish at work and what does it get me. They think it gives them the right to walk all over me. I know I should be over this by now, but Monday I got a new revelation on the situation. I guess I should explain what happened. Sundays are supposed to be a day that me and Sara switch. One Sunday she is 7-3 and I am 3-11 and then vice versa the next Sunday. Well Sunday before last I worked 7-3 so that is supposed to mean that last Sunday I was supposed to work 3-11. Well Nicole, our AGM, accidentaly made the schedule wrong. On Saturday when I got to work I reminded Sara that it was her turn and she left in a bad mood. Well about 10:15 that she calls and says that we have to stick with the schedule and that Nicole told her to stick to the schedule. I told her that I was actually looking forward to going to church and she goes I am sorry, but that is what Nicole said. To say the least I was pissed and almost passed out because of my anger. I bitched at my friend and our sercurity guard Mike for about 15 minutes just to calm down. I did what I was told and went to work at 7-3 on Sunday. When Sara came in she didn't say Thank You or anything just that I could work 3-11 3 weeks in a row for all she cared. I went to work on Monday and about 11 or so Nicole asked me what Sara and I had decided about Sunday. I go I worked 7-3 and she goes ok so that means you get 2 weeks in a row 3-11. I go yes. Sara is such a liar and about that time I wanted to come out of my skin. I decided I needed to leave so I took the trash out and just calmed down. I really hate being the adult all the time up at work. But I guess that is what I get. I also get all the crap from the rest of staff if they have done something wrong. I really should talk to Sara about this, but I like not really liking her right now. I know I am a BITCH, but I like it alot so I am not going to change. Well I have class soon and I really need to get off of here to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home