Time for Crazyness

Just me being me and trying to vent when typing is easier than writing

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

oklahoma city

Ok so I went to Oklahoma City this weekend to see my friends and I loved it!!!! I miss all of them so much, but I am glad that I am home. I got to see everyone but Lance, but that is okay. I did get to see Jason and I couldn't have been more happy. I found out that his church is going to have Big Daddy Weave and I hope to get to go. It is in Feburary and I hope to get to go. I loved being with him and I finally got a picture of him. Okay so it is in my phone so I get to see it all the time. I think I am obsessed with him. Is that healthy?????

I am so sick of being single and going to Edmond this weekend made that feeling worse, but I guess I can get over it. I will admit I don't have time to have a boyfriend, but I am so sick of being single. I wish that I didn't have these feelings, but I will always have them until I am not longer in this state.

One question I have for anyone that reads this is how do you quit feeling the way for a friend and let God? One thing that many of my mentors have told me is if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. I know he has wonderful plans for me and I don't know if Jason is part of those plans. Sometimes I do wish God would just go this is the man you are going to marry and this is how many kids you are going to have and here is the job you will have and here is the church you will be at, but as we know it isn't that easy. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm, plans to give you a hope and a future." If I always remember that, I will be just fine!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you're single, the world is your smorgasboard!

    You have to trust that there is someone out there, who will be like "omg. Alicia? She's fantastic. I want her to have my babies." It's not up to you to decide who you're going to marry, or to pursue them, it's up to the guy to decide that you're fantastic and try to convince you that he's fantastic enough for you. Your job is to just sit back, enjoy life, take care of yourself and decide whether to accept or reject someone's affections.

    I hope that made sense. Sometimes I come out scrambly! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home