Time for Crazyness

Just me being me and trying to vent when typing is easier than writing

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sleep

Okay why is that when you are tired you can't sleep. It always seems the tireder i get the more unlikely it is that I will actually sleep. Oh well i guess that is what comes with when you head is just racing about so much. Just about school and work and everything that happens in my life. My head spins about my friends that I miss and the ones that I never see. I heard tonight that two of my friends are moving onto bigger things and leaving Target. That is a great thing for them and I know that this will be a good thing for the both of them. I miss all my friends down there in the City. I love how Oklahomans call our state capital the City and so whenever we talk to people not from Oklahoma they thing we are crazy, but that is just us.

I so can't wait until tomorrow. I get to see my monkey and my little bit. Seth just turned three and they are coming here for his birthday. I am so excited to see him. I got his birthday present and I just know that he will love it. I know they are trying to get him away from Thomas so I get him a tractor. Well I am going to try to at least rest before work or take a shower or something to that extent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home